Here’s the final cut of this animation:
Here’s what I have now:
I added a few more scenes but there are still more work to be done:
Here’s what I have so far:
Now I figured out how to use boujou to solve the camera and export to .ma for Maya:
A tested motion tracking in Blender and made this short video, I think the overall quality is good and I could definitely improve for my final project:
This is a rough cut of what I have so far. I realized I probably need to recapture all of them, but now I know what are the problems.
Here’s an updated animatic:
Here’s a motion capture test for running:
I found two pairs of character models that I may use for final project.
Here are two robot models I found on mixmao.com: